Philosophy Faculy, Staff, Graduate Students and Visitors are required to be familiar with the following plans:
Savery Hall Emergency Evacuation and Operations Plan (PDF)
Philosophy Department Health & Safety Plan (PDF)
- First Aid Kits located in Savery Hall, Rooms 361 and 378
- Incident/Accident Report forms are available in Savery Hall, Room 361 or online at: https://www.ehs.washington.edu/ohsoars/index.shtm
- Do not use the elevators during an emergency evacuation
- Evacuation Assembly Point is the quad lawn, southeast of Savery Hall.
The University of Washington (UW) has developed UW Alert to disseminate official information during emergencies or crisis situations that may disrupt the normal operation of the UW or threaten the health or safety of members of the UW community. Click on link to learn about and sign up for UW Alert:: http://www.washington.edu/emergency/
The University of Washington is committed to creating a learning/teaching/working environment that is safe. To that end, the University has created a comprehensive resource for members of our community called SafeCampus. Please visit the SafeCampus website for information about UW policies on Workplace Conduct, Student Conduct, Workplace Violence, Safety in the Classroom, and other related issues.
Preventing violence on campus is a responsibility we all share. UW students, faculty and staff are encouraged to attend a free 50-minute session this spring to learn:
- the warning signs of violence
- how to respond in potentially violent situations
- what campus resources are available to assist those affected by violence.
PRE-REGISTER for one of these 2012-13 sessions: http://www.washington.edu/safecampus/index.html or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To request disability accommodation, contact the Disability Services Office: 206.543.6450 / 206.543.6452 (tty) or email@example.com
Click on link to access